ORGANIC CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK/MALT
INGREDIENTS & ITEMS NEEDED
* CHEESE CLOTH
* 1 lb or 16 oz. OF ORGANIC ALMONDS
* PINK HIMALAYAN SEA SALT
* ORGANIC MACA POWDER
* ORGANIC CACAO POWDER
Use your intuitive knowingness here with how to combine the ingredients and with exactly how much ~ always good to connect with your own inner wisdom.
Though I will serve as a guide to help put this recipe together.
MAKE ALMOND MILK 1st
* Soak Almonds Overnight (8 ~ 12 Hours) In Purified Water ~ Drain water from almonds after soaking.
* Put 1/2 lb. of almonds into the blender + add fresh purified water (around 3 cups) and blend water & almonds together for a few minutes. If you use a vitamix or food processor this process will be quicker.
* Strain the almonds & water through CHEESE CLOTH into a bowl. The almonds should be in a meal”ish” kind of form and squeeze the the almonds to get all the white almond milk that you can.
* Put the additional 1/2 lb. of almonds into the blender + add fresh purified water (around 3 cups) and blend water & almonds together for a few minutes.
* You now should have lots of FRESH ALMOND MILK ~ you can also add more purified water to stretch it out a bit more if you want. Trust your instincts on this.
MAKING THE CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK/MALT
* Pour ALMOND MILK into blender so that blender is 2/3 full with ALMOND MILK.
* Add 1 large scoop (heaping tablespoon) of ORGANIC MACA
* Add 1 large scoop (heaping tablespoon) of ORGANIC CACAO
* Add a pinch of HIMALAYAN SEA SALT (1/4 teaspoon)
* Add fresh ORGANIC DATES (5 or 6 dates ~ fully pitted)
*Blend all ingredients together in blender for a few minutes and voila you have an amazing ORGANIC CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK/MALT
* You will probably have extra almond milk in your bowl ~ you can use that for your cereals or repeat the recipe above for more CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK/MALT.
The ORGANIC CACAO makes the chocolate milk and the ORGANIC MACA makes it malt”ish” + you have all the health benefits of the combined ingredients.
Happy Drinking ~ Love, Catalina