ORGANIC LEMON TAHINI DRESSING
* 6 ORGANIC LEMONS ~ to make 3/4 cup lemon juice
* 1 CLOVE ORGANIC GARLIC ~ pressed or crushed
* 1 CUP ORGANIC TAHINI
* RAW ORGANIC COCONUT NECTAR OR RAW ORGANIC AGAVE ~ 3 Tablespoons
* 1/2 CUP ORGANIC OLIVE OIL
* 1/4 ~ 1/2 CUP PURIFIED WATER
Mix all ingredients into blender ~ you may need to add more agave/coconut nectar to your specified taste as some people like the dressing sweeter and some like it less sweet. You may also need to add more or less water as the dressing should have a nice thick and yet liquid flow to it.
ORGANIC LEMON TAHINI DRESSING is great for:
* Spread For Sandwiches
* Dipping raw vegetables and fruits ~ carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, apples, bananas, grapes, berries, zucchini etc.
* Dip For Crackers and/or French Fries
I have personally discovered this is a very delicious & nutritious dressing and it really adds a “Zippy Zing” to many foods. IN~JOY !