ORGANIC VEGAN HOLY RAW BASIL CREAM OF TOMATO SOUP
WHAT’S COOKIN’ GOOD LOOKIN’ ?
Finally perfected this recipe to where I am fully satisfied to share it with all of you ~ been working on this one for a few months over here perfecting it for optimal taste bud approval.
THINGS TO GATHER:
* large pot with 3 to 4 cups of distilled or purified water
* 3 to 4 large heirloom and/or organic tomatoes
* 1/4 ~ 1/2 cup of organic raw cashews (soak)
* 5 organic garlic cloves
* 1 teaspoon of raw organic holy basil (I have tried fresh organic basil in the past and it did not give off the same flavor as the raw organic holy basil. I get my raw organic holy basil from Earth Shift Products.com). The raw holy basil is KEY to this recipe for flavor and high nutrition & energy frequency reasons.
* 1 teaspoon of pink sea salt
* 1/4 cup of finely chopped organic celery
* 1/4 cup chopped organic violet onions
* Can add other spices to taste ~ such as a dash of turmeric, sage, thyme, rosemary or other spices that you like ~ play around with the spices a bit so that the flavor of the broth is exactly how you like it.
STEW ALL OF THESE INGREDIENTS TOGETHER FOR A GOOD 1/2 HOUR ~ EXCEPT THE ORGANIC RAW CASHEWS
SOAK YOUR CASHEWS FOR A GOOD 1/2 HOUR TO 4 HOURS PRIOR ~ strain cashews from water and put them in a blender ~ then add your stewed tomato broth ~ let blender stir until you have a creamy smooth soup texture. Pour and serve ~ will usually make around 3 to 4 bowls of soup !
Now I decorated my bowl with organic cherry tomato poppers to add some aesthetics and additional fun to this mouth-watering delicious tasting and healthy soup.
This recipe passed the tasty flavor test because this is the 1st time my feline Goldie Girl jumped up on the table to have a few licks of soup……….so I set some on the floor for Goldie and Sprout to both In~Joy and my animal children loved the soup too !!!
Sprout polishing off the rest of the soup !
In~Joy! Inspirational Chef ~ Catalina